Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the 27th of April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter “GDPR”), we hereby inform that:
1. The Controller of personal data is RIVA SPACE LINK limited liability company with its registered seat in Warsaw 00-120 at 59 Złota Street.
2. If you have questions about the method and scope of processing your personal data, as well as your rights, you can contact us in writing to the address of our registered office indicated in point 1 above or directly to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Purpose and legal basis of personal data processing:
We shall process your personal data:
4. Right to object:
At any time, you shall have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, processed for the aforementioned purpose and legal basis. We shall no longer process the personal data for these purposes unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
5. Personal data storage period:
6. Personal data recipients:
Your personal data may be transferred to: business partners, subcontractors (processors), e.g. accounting and legal companies, entities providing IT and programming support services as well as the entities providing postal and courier services.
7. Rights of the data subject:
Pursuant to GDPR, you shall have the right to:
8. Information on the voluntary nature of providing data:
Personal data is processed on the basis of your:
9. Security of personal data:
We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, the data is stored on secured servers, computers and at third parties.
10. Information on automated data processing:
1. Serwis zbiera w sposób automatyczny, tylko informacje zawarte w plikach cookies.
2. The cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are text files that are stored in the terminal device of the Service user. They are intended for the use of the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the terminal device and a unique number.
swojego Użytkownika pliki cookies oraz mającym do nich dostęp.
3. Riva Finance limited liability company, the service operator, is an entity that saves on the service user’s terminal device the cookie files and receives access to them.
4. Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
5. In the Service there are two basic types of files (cookies) used – session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, stored until leaving the website. Persistent cookies are stored in the user’s terminal device for a time specified in the cookies’ parameters or until deleted by the user.
7. Cookie files (cookies) used by the Service, placed on the user’s terminal device, may be made available to its partners.
8. The information on the browser settings is available in its menu (help) or on the website of its manufacturer.